The kind of movement you take an interest in will decide the sort of camping tents you ought to consider. The table underneath shows qualities of the sorts and utilizations of camping tents.
- Solo • Lightweight • Compact • Easy set up • One individual
- Hiking • Lightweight • Durable • Easy set up • 2 to 4 individuals
- Diversion • Lightweight • Compact • Easy set up • Generally three season • 2 to 4 individuals
- Undertaking • Lightweight • Compact • Durable • Easy set up • Generally four season • 2 to 4 individuals
- Family • Roomy – various rooms • Versatile • Well ventilated • Entry entryways and huge windows • Set up increasingly troublesome • Generally three season • 4 to 12 individuals
camping tents are evaluated 1-season, 3-season and all season. These evaluations show the season where it is ideal to utilize your tent. For example, it is unquestionably not a smart thought to go camping during winter in a 1-season tent.
One Season Tents or summer tents for the most part utilize a 2-post outline making it lightweight for the individuals who need to think about weight. The body of the tent joins a great deal of work and the downpour fly isn’t the length of other season tents consequently expanding the ventilation.
Three Season Tents are intended to be extremely adaptable. These tents for the most part incorporate a full downpour fly which can be evacuated to improve ventilation. Three-season tents normally utilize a three-post development since it gives additional security during overwhelming breezes. These tents are famous because of their flexibility; be that as it may, they are not intended for cold winter climate.
Four Season or All Season Tents are essentially three season tents that are better prepared for winter use. They are generally built with four shafts for superb solidness under overwhelming breezes and snows. Four season tents are the most adaptable tents accessible, yet they are additionally cost in excess of three season tents.
Highlights of Camping Tents
- Durable materials; anticipate that seven should ten years if the tent is taken care of.
- A full downpour fly. Some camping excursions can be abbreviated by severe climate.
- Best waterproof tents. In the wake of buying your tent ensure it is waterproof. Discover the holes, assuming any, and seal them before setting out on your camping trip
- Sufficient stockpiling places, gear lofts, hanging space and so forth.
- Vestibule for gear stockpiling and changing boots and garments separate from the tent itself, especially in blustery climate.
- Good ventilation; work, windows and ways to oblige those sweltering hot summer days and nighttimes.
- Sturdy development to have the option to withstand overwhelming precipitation, day off breezes.